GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
OTU ESTATE WILD COAST FEAST TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over at the time of purchase. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences on 19/10/20 and finishes on 26/01/21 (‘Promotion Period’).
4. To enter the promotion, simply purchase any 750ml bottle from the OTU Classic, OTU Limited Release, OTU Reserve range of wines with a specially marked neck tag from a participating Supermarket store nationwide during the Promotional Period (‘Qualifying Purchase’). Online purchases of participating products are ineligible to participate in this promotion.
5. After you have made a Qualifying Purchase you must:
a) Using your smartphone or personal computer, enter your details via otuwine.com/WIN
Entrants must follow the instructions provided by the webpage including entering their full Name and email address, and the store the OTU wine was purchased from.
b) Then via social media.
Follow @OTU Wines
Reshare the competition post on your Instagram story or Facebook page for extra chances to Win.
6. Entrants are encouraged to enter as many times as desired across the entire Promotional Period, provided that each entry is through a separate purchase of a Promotional Product and is contained on a separate till receipt.
7. Entrants will be notified if they have won email fortnightly throughout Dec & Jan on the following dates; 16/12/20, 6/1/21, 13/01/21 and 27/01/21. Provisional winners’ receipts may be requested and validated prior to approval or dispatch of any prizes.
8. Entrants must retain all purchase receipts as proof of purchase, and the Promoter reserves the right to request the physical receipts are submitted as verification to the Promoter before payment of the Prize and to not award any Prize if not satisfied with the proof.
9. Prizes available to be won are as follows:
· 4x $500 NZD New World Voucher paid to the winner’s directly.
10. Total prize pool value is NZD$2000.
11. All winning claims will be verified and validated prior to dispatch of the prize and confirmed via email with the entrant within three (3) working days of the promotional draw dates; 16/12/20, 6/1/21, 13/01/21 and 27/01/21.
12. The prizes are not transferable. If the winner does not want to or fails to redeem the Prize by the 31st of Jan 2021, then alternate arrangements may be made and determined by the Promoter.
13. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
16. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
17. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
18. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
22. Where the Promotion is administered on Facebook, entrants and participants in the Promotion acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the Promotion release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the Promotion.
23. Entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. If the Promoter suspects that any person is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’ or any other automated means, then that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any Prize already awarded be required to be repaid. At the discretion of the Promoter, offenders may be prosecuted.
24. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
25. For technical support during the promotional period please call OTU Estate Wines on 09 215 6650
26. The Promoter is OTU Wines (NZ) Limited, Level 6, 5-7 Kingdon Street, New Market Auckland, 1023. PO Box 993 67 New Market Auckland 1149.